My name is Samantha and I am a Coffee Convert.
Yes, I was that annoying girl who’d always complain about the smell of your cup of coffee and couldn’t understand- why anyone could be addicted?!
Don’t get me wrong. Caffeine addiction has been socialised into me from an early age: both my parents NEED their tea every morning.
Moving to England, tea became an essential part of blending in. The classic line: ‘does anyone want a cuppa?’ became my key to acceptance.
Yet still, coffee? I loved a Starbucks, just hold the coffee.
Now, I’m sitting here with a strong latte: the only morning motivation needed.
So, why the conversion? Firstly, a boy. Secondly, society.
1) Like most other drugs, love can convince you to get started😂
2) If everyone’s super productive with their excessive caffeine consumption. Why should I disadvantage myself by just staying drowsy?
Having lived most of my life without Coffee here’s a comparison:
- Burst of energy in the morning
- Boosts my workout productivity
- Wakes me up midday, rather than napping
- Instagram Aesthetic: @plantbasedsamantha
- MONEY💸 (Of course I couldnt have an instant coffee addiction😭)
- Addiction: I get withdrawal headaches without, tiredness
- Break Outs- if I have too much
- Makes me anxious- if I have too much
So, think hard before following in my footsteps.
1/3 of America is already addicted. (That’s 100 Million People!!)
All my love and buzz xox